I am so excited to share with you all another delicious dinner recipe. Unlike the easy Italian Chicken in the crockpot recipe, this meal will take a lot of prep time up front before you can enjoy its goodness.
But don’t let that scare you from making this! While it does take some time to prep it tastes so delicious that it is a rewarding experience.
We all love this meal! The flavors blend so well, it is colorful and super filling. My children eat so many helpings that I often wonder if there will be any leftovers for Daddy!
Becuase this meal takes some time to prep, I love enlisting the help of my little ones. While I do the chopping and slicing the children love to gather up the pieces and place them into the baking dish for me. I love bringing them along side me in the kitchen and working together as a team. It also keeps them out of trouble, its a double win for me!
The best thing about this dinner is that it so adaptable. If you don’t like anything on the list, simply leave it out and add something else in its place. I usually use a red and green pepper to make it colorful but for this dinner, I forgot to buy a red pepper. So mix and match to your family’s liking!
Roasted Sausage and Potatoes
|3-5||tbsp||olive oil||(it has to be OLIVE oil)|
1. Spray a 9×13 baking pan with nonstick spray.
2. Slice sausages into thin rounds, about 1/5″ thick.
3. Cut potatoes into 1/2″ chunks.
4. Slice onion and pepper into strips.
5. Chop cauliflower into bite-sized pieces.
6. Place all ingredients into the baking dish and drizzle oil over.
7. Add spices. Then use your hands to toss everything together in the oil, making sure everything feels coated.
Your pan will spill over as you do this and that is okay. It bakes down and will not spill over again.
8. Bake at 400 for about 30-35 min, until potatoes are tender. Stirring halfway through.
Enjoy your delicious dinner!!
Your turn! Will you be adding this to your menu rotation?
This post may be linked up with any of these blogs.