I love to take some time here on the blog during the Thanksgiving holiday to share just a few things I am thankful for from the last year. I know many people are out and about shopping, traveling and enjoying their family but I don’t want to stay silent here at ANAWINS.
- My husband. This has been a very hard year for me, I’ve struggled with a few things and still continue to struggle but through it all he has been there for me. He listens and tries to fix things (even if they can’t be fixed or I just want him to simply listen and not fix!). He has supported me here on the blog, invested in this venture and my latest Young Living venture. He works hard, 13 hour days, getting our independent pharmacy off the ground. I love him so!
- My kids. While they are wild and crazy most every day and make me wonder if I live in an insane asylum, I wouldn’t trade this job for any other. I love getting to spend my days loving on them, teaching them, training them and watching them grow into little kids with distinct personalities.
- My new car. This one is hard to admit because I SO loved my old car. Like a lot. I always told my husband how much I loved my car and never wanted a new one until our kids could no longer fit in the backseat. But my old car let me down and decided to die unexpectedly. It took me about a month to say goodbye and start enjoying my new car and now I can say that I love my new car. I’m so thankful for reliable transportation! RIP Blue HHR.
- My health. This year I have made some big changes to our family’s diet. I’ve taken a more drastic ownership of our health. I was doing it slowly but I finally just made a big plunge and swapped out so many foods. More organic foods versus just meats. More whole grains and not just wheat. Grinding my own flour. Kefir. Switching to Young Living essential oils. I invested in an 8-Week Diastasis Bootcamp that heals diastasis recti and it has changed my life! It has changed the way I view my fitness goals. It has challenged me and has caused me to fall in love with working out! I highly recommend the program if you have diastasis or are pregnant!
- Uninvited by Lysa Terkeurst and Rising Strong by Brene Brown. These books are powerful books. Books that I have needed in my life. They’re life changing, at least for me they were. 2016 has been a hard year, I can’t imagine will get better in 2017 but at least I know I can and will get through it.
- I couldn’t help but add a 6th! Plan to Eat, my meal planning online service. I truly hate meal planning, shopping list writing, and grocery shopping. I’ve never enjoyed it and I don’t see that changing but Plan to Eat has made me not dread the first two steps nearly as much. This online menu planning service is such a time saver. You can import your own recipes or import from the web and create a meal plan of any length and then it automatically creates your shopping list. It’s like killing 2 birds with 1 stone. Amazing. I snagged it last year during their Black Friday sale and I definitely resubscribed this year! It’s on sale THIS weekend only for 50% off. I have tried other online meal planning sites (because I hate it so much!) and they’ve all been glitchy and more expensive. Not Plan to Eat. They have the best site and it’s so easy to use!