Are you struggling in your marriage? Are the flames flickering and barely hanging on? Or maybe you think everything is just fine. It doesn’t matter where your marriage lands on the spectrum. Everyone can learn more, grow more and invest more into their marriage. Outside of our relationship with God, our husband comes next.
It’s time to do better than the current divorce rate so here are my top 10 books for wives. I encourage you to be intentional about your marriage. The first 3 books are my absolute favorite, marriage changing books. These are the ones I reread over and over again. I have written detailed reviews of each here on the blog, click each title to read more!
- This book is definitely on my reading list, right after Jennifer’s other book Unveiled Wife.
- We could all use a push in praying more for our marriage than we are. I don’t think any of us prioritize it enough in our prayer closet.
- I just love Lisa Jacobson and her blog Club31Women, she’s definitely a blogger you want to check out. Grab a copy of her book filled with practical ways to love on your man! Your husband will thank you.
- Does your marriage need a tune up? Then be sure to check out this book.
- A fabulous book on marriage from Timothy Keller
- Are you prioritizing your marriage or your parenting?
- Lysa TerKeurst is probably my favorite author, there isn’t a book of her’s that I haven’t read that has changed me, challenged me and made me laugh all along the way. She has the best way of speaking the truth in love.
Your turn! Which book do you need to grab a copy of first? Is there a book you’d add to the list? Let’s chat in the comments below!
This post may be linked up with any of these blogs.